Undergraduate program requires a total of one-hundred and eighty (180) credit units. One semester unit
is equivalent to forty five to sixty (45-60) lecture hours per course following criteria must be met before
- 1. Proof of English Language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, AEP, TWE etc.)
- 2. Signed motivation letter written by the applicant stating your reasons for choosing the program of study.
- 3. Scanned copy of high school certificates
- 4. Scanned copy of international passport or ID card
- 5. Two reference letters (one academic and one professional) mailed directly to the school (email@example.com)
- 6. Scanned passport photograph (4x) on a white background.
- 7. Application fees $50 USD paid directly to the university’s account found on the website click here or paid via the online portal.
Pave way to your CAREER path and that too on your own TERMS! Start today