Admission to the Master's degree programs requires a Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by
an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA); or an educational
institution approved by an equivalent authority. The Master’s Degree requires a minimum of one hundred and
twenty (120) credit units.
- 1. Proof of English Language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, AEP, TWE etc.)
- 2. Signed motivation letter written by the applicant stating your reasons for choosing the program of study.
- 3. Scanned copy of high school certificates
- 4. Scanned copy of undergraduate degree or attestation or its equivalence from an internationally
accredited institution which is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by Council for Higher
Education Accreditation www.chea.org or an educational institution approved by an equivalent authority.
- 5. Scanned copies of undergraduate transcripts attesting you have completed at least 180 credits
- 6. Scanned copy of international passport or ID card
- 7. Copy of CV (uploaded in pdf or doc format)
- 8. Attestation of service showing prove of at least 12 months experience in the required or related field aspiring.
- 9. Two reference letters (one academic and one professional) mailed directly to the school (email@example.com)
- 10. Scanned passport photograph (4x) on a white background.
- 11. Application fees $90 USD paid directly to the university’s account found on the website click here or paid via the online portal.
Pave way to your CAREER path and that too on your own TERMS! Start today