KIU professional doctorate degrees are offered either directly online or through a KIU partner institution
with the facilities for the required program.
- 1. Proof of English Language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, AEP, TWE etc.)
- 2. Copy of Master’s thesis
- 3. A published article reference
- 4. Signed motivation letter written by the applicant stating your reasons for choosing the program of study
- 5. Scanned copy of high school certificates
- 6. Scanned copy of undergraduate degree or attestation or its equivalence from an internationally
accredited institution which is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by Council for Higher
Education Accreditation www.chea.org
or an educational institution approved by an equivalent authority.
- Scanned copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts attesting you have completed at least
120 credits at master’s level.
- 8. Scanned copy of international passport or ID card
- 9. Copy of CV (uploaded in pdf or doc format) .
- 10. Attestation of service showing prove of at least 12 months experience in the required or related field aspiring.
- 11. Applicants are required to acquire three letters of recommendation. In the online application,
you will be asked to identify your recommenders and their email addresses. Please notify your
recommenders that they will receive an email prompt to submit their recommendation online.
KIU only accepts online recommendations through the application system; KIU conditionally accepts
mailed, emailed or faxed recommendations email@example.com . Recommendations should
be written by people who have supervised you in an academic, employment, or community service setting.
At least one should be from a university professor familiar with your academic work. Your recommendations
should directly address your suitability for admission to a graduate program at KIU.
- 12. Scanned passport photograph (4x) on a white background.
- 13. Application fees $150 USD paid directly to the university’s account found on the website click here or paid via the online portal.
Pave way to your CAREER path and that too on your own TERMS! Start today